How you can help
You can help the rock-wallabies by:
- Becoming a member of the Friends
- Symbolically adopt a Brush-tailed Rock-wallaby
- Make a donation to our group to help us with our works
- Buying some of our merchandise
- Reporting all Brush-tailed Rock-wallaby sightings to the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Attending our annual AGM and become an active member of our group
- Acting locally - consider participating in feral animal and weed control where possible to help protect all of our threatened species:
- be a responsible pet owner and make sure your pets don’t threaten our wildlife.
- protect our natural environment by being rubbish wise and taking garden refuse to the tip.